Brick or Vinyl Home Siding Repair
Brick or Vinyl Siding Repair For a Home
One individual was choosing between brick or vinyl siding, here is our story of how we helped them
Choosing Siding For Your Home
When choosing brick siding, vinyl siding, or another siding, the best siding you should choose based on the goals that you have and your home ownership. Knowing what goals you have will help you choose the right type of siding for your home.
*One point to remember: does your home owners association have any siding restrictions or siding requirements? If you don’t feel like dealing with that problem, feel free to contact us so we can help you get great answers to the questions that you have.
But now, back to what goals you should care about when considering brick or vinyl siding for your home!
Goal #1: Wanting your home to look better, just for you
I spoke with a home owner who was selling their house, and they had a really good point when they said, “If I’m going to invest in my home anyways I’d prefer to do it sooner so I can enjoy my investment and enjoy having a better home too.”
Basically, as long as you are going to live in your home, there is a good reason to also invest in it to enjoy your home ownership!
If you want your home to look better, and you are considering brick or vinyl, consider:
- Brick siding could add more character and uniqueness to the look of your home
- Brick siding also has many different types of color and material
- Vinyl siding is easier to repair and typically cheaper with vinyl siding repair as well.
- Vinyl siding will also, most likely, be similar to the other homes in your neighborhood, which can be a benefit.
Goal #2: Increasing the re-sale value of the home with brick or vinyl siding
If you want to increase the re-sale value of your home, you need to consider that siding is one of the first things someone looks at when they see your home. That’s why our siding repairs and siding installation website even says “Siding Is The First Thing You See”.
When a potential buyer sees the siding on your home they:
- Are looking for any cracks or problems to negotiate a lower price
- Also may be considering if they will want to change siding and what would be the cost of new vinyl or brick siding.
- They consider if your siding looks better or worse than the other homes in your neighborhood (because if it looks worse than what’s in a neighborhood it’s another reason they will use to decrease the “buying price” when purchasing your home)
To emphasize a “real world point” multiple times we have seen siding repairs becoming the reason a person doesn’t purchase a home. The seller of their home kept having to negotiate with different buyers about the siding repairs that were needed on the house.
If you have any questions about siding, feel free to contact us for more information, we’re happy to “just talk siding” with home owners.
Want Siding Repair Answers?
You probably have questions about anything from hail damage to price quotes. Well enter your information here and we will be sure to reach out to you at a convenient time. We know you are busy and we will respect your schedule. We don’t believe in ‘pushy sales’ because that’s not nice to the fellow Coloradans we love. Therefore when anyone contacts us with a siding question we make sure to give them respect and we make sure to give them accurate answers to their siding repair questions.
With commercial and residential work, quality and customer satisfaction is our first priority. With every job, we know it is important to do quality work. For us quality work means (1) showing up on time, (2) making accurate measurements so that we know what the scope of any project is, and (3) communicating with you to make sure you are happy and your are satisfied with our work.
3240 W 71st Ave #4
Westminster, CO 80030